Begins On: May 4th 2018
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, OMEF Event Center, Portland
Location: Friday, May 4, OMEF Event Center, Portland, Oregon
This all-day conference in Portland will provide knowledge, skills and a framework for you to thrive in the midst of all the changes and challenges currently taking place in healthcare. This conference is dedicated to providing health professionals with the skills to manage change in their personal and professional lives. It is also an opportunity to interact with others who are doing similar work, to exchange program and curriculum ideas and to develop positive methods of re-engineering healthcare work settings in order to promote professional satisfaction, well-being, personal growth and sense of purpose.
- Creating A Positive Work Environment
- Practical Tools for Self-Care
- Reconnect with your personal definition and vision of a good day
- Train your brain to efficiently and effectively tackle priorities and problems
- Adopt new practices for inciting higher levels of performance and engagement
- Understand a definition of resilience that addresses the professional experience of clinicians
- Experience a mindful practice designed to enhance resilience by building awareness that is linked with self-compassion
Who should attend:
This program is designed to educate physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare clinicians by providing the knowledge and skills to better understand and cope with the professional as well as personal changes in the workplace, their changing clinical roles, and the potential for burnout. The conference will provide clinicians with practical methods for achieving balance in their professional and personal lives, for recognizing burnout in themselves and their colleagues, and for navigating new roles in a changing healthcare delivery environment.